Bailey Banks & Biddle Learn about BAILEY BANKS & BIDDLE artist,their past and upcoming works offered at auction at Christie's

Joseph Trowbridge Bailey and Andrew B. Kitchen opened their first store on Chestnut Street in Philadelphia on September 20, 1832, known as Bailey & Kitchen, offering silverware, jewellery and assorted other articles. In 1878, Joseph T. Bailey II, George Banks, formerly of J. E. Caldwell & Co., and Samuel Biddle formed a partnership, renaming the company, Bailey, Banks & Biddle. In 1894, the company incorporated with Bailey as president. The firm became a division of the Zale group in 1962 and currently consists of their main store in Chestnut Street in Philadelphia as well as 106 stores in 25 states.

Upcoming lots by this artist

No upcoming lots were found for Bailey Banks & Biddle.

close