Bolin Learn about BOLIN artist,their past and upcoming works offered at auction at Christie's

The firm of Bolin was originally founded in 1796 in St. Petersburg by the father-in-law of Carl Edvard Bolin, Andreas Roempler. In the 1830's Carl Edvard Bolin and his brother Henrik Conrad, who were both originally from Sweden, took over the running of the firm. It was with them that the company took on the name Bolin and in 1839 Carl Edvard Bolin was appointed Imperial Jeweller. Due to the success of the company in 1852 a branch was opened in Moscow which was managed by Henrik Conrad Bolin. Then in 1917, due to the unrest in Russia, the firm relocated permanently to Stockholm, where they later became Swedish Court Jewellers. It has remained in family hands and is still located in Stockholm at W.A. Bolin, Stureplan 6, Stockholm.

Upcoming lots by this artist

No upcoming lots were found for Bolin.

close