Capello Learn about CAPELLO artist,their past and upcoming works offered at auction at Christie's

The firm of Capello was founded in 1846 inTurin on via Accademia delle Scienze, by Giovanni Capello. It is still in family hands, run by Guglielmo Capello. From 1867-1945, the firm was the jeweller to The House of Savoy. In 1981, a new boutique, Il Due di Capello, opened next to the old one inTurin and in 1984, another was opened in Portofino.

Upcoming lots by this artist

No upcoming lots were found for Capello.

close