Cazzaniga Learn about CAZZANIGA artist,their past and upcoming works offered at auction at Christie's

The firm of Cazzaniga was founded by Giorgio Cazzaniga in 1920. Initially located on the via della Stamperia, near the Trevi Fountain in Rome, he moved in 1942 to the Piazza San Lorenzo in Lucina where he had both a workshop and a store. This was followed by his final premises in the via Frattina where he was from 1963 until his death in 1976. Both of his sons followed him into the jewellery business with Paolo starting his own company in Rome under the same name in 1973, and Roberto opening a store in 1979 in New York on Madison Avenue at 64th Street which was subsequently closed in 1981. Paolo still runs the firm he started on the passeggiata di Ripetta. He is particularly known for his jewels demonstrating Byzantine, Florentine Renaissance and Roman Baroque influences.

Upcoming lots by this artist

No upcoming lots were found for Cazzaniga.

close