Pierino Frascarolo was born in 1928 in Milan. He began his career as an apprentice with the Fratelli Lunati company. Subsequently, he founded his own firm with partner Aldo Lenti. In 1948, he moved his jewellery factory to Corso Matteotti. He is well-known for his enamel and gold animals created throughout the 1960s. Later, Lenti and Frascarolo separated and the latter formed Frascarolo & Co. in New York City with Mr. Adriano Gugliada. Frascarolo died in Valenza in July 1976 at the young age of forty-eight.