L. Janesich Learn about L. JANESICH artist,their past and upcoming works offered at auction at Christie's

Leopoldo Janesich opened his first shop in Trieste in 1835, offering jewellery and silverware to an international clientele. At the end of the century, he established a branch store in Paris at 19, rue de la Paix, followed by locations in Biarritz, London, Monte Carlo and Vichy. Their clients included such eminent personalities as the Archduke of Austria, King Nicholas of Montenegro and the Duke of Aosta. Janesich is well known for powder compacts and card cases in the Art Deco style. The firm remained in family hands until it closed in 1968.

Upcoming lots by this artist

No upcoming lots were found for L. Janesich.

close